• Customers pay for the actual shipping amount. We ship via Canpar Courier, Fedex, Purolator, or Canada Post unless special shipping instructions are provided.
• Please allow 2 to 3 business days for order preparation and 2 to 7 business days for transit time to major cities. Expect longer transit times for remote locations.
• C.O.D. payments are only available for Canada ground services. An additional carrier's surcharge will be applied to the shipping total. Other restrictions may apply.
• Out of stock items will not be included in the computation.
• We are not responsible for late deliveries brought about by unforeseen circumstances i.e. transport strikes or poor weather conditions. Customers are not entitled to cancel orders on the basis of late delivery.
Damages and Returns
• All returns, damages, and any discrepancies with the invoice must be reported to Chic Addition Accessories WITHIN 7 DAYS of invoice date. Original freight fees are not refundable. Customers are responsible for all return freight.
• Some returns may be subject to a restocking fee of up to 20%.
• For hygenic reasons, and health regulations we will not accept returns on specific items such as earrings, wigs, etc. if opened or out of original packaging.
• UNAUTHORIZED CLAIMS WILL BE REFUSED. You must contact us first for a return authorization. Include your company name, invoice number, reasons for returning and list of items wished to be returned.
• Merchandise should be returned in new condition and in original packaging. ITEMS NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL PACKAGING WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. We will credit the items returned upon receipt and approval.
• Returns are in the form of replacement for the same item or store credit into your account that can be applied to your next order. If item is not in stock, then credit will be issued.
Returned Checks/Late Payments
• A $20 fee will be charged on returned checks.
• Late payment is subject to an interest charge of 3.5% per 30 days.